How to Set Up Google Analytics: A Step-by-Step process
What is google analytic its purpose, meaning and importance.
Google Analytics was released in October 2020. Google Analytics is such a tool that provides information about performance of a website or app. It consists of Google marketing products, including Google Ads, Search Console or Data Studio. This is useful for those who use multiple Google services.
Google allows users to put code on their website With the help of this code, now people be able to know where people are coming to your website, what people are reading and searching on your website.
Google analytics is a free tool Because of this, Google became very popular. That’s why every user wants to know about performance of Their website This tool is very useful to improve the performance of website Google’s first version was called google universal analytics now Recently, Google has introduced a new version of Google Analytics(GA4) with a new name.
The purpose of Google analytics:
The basic purpose of Google analytics (GA4) to improve the performance of website Google Analytics is a measuring tool that is used to collects data from websites and apps to create reports that indicate business performance
Google analytic versions :
There are two versions of Google Analytics
1. free standard version
2. paid premium Google Analytics 360
How do I get to Google Analytics?
This is Google Analytics URL https://analytics.google.com/
To register and set up the analysis tool.
How does Google Analytics 4 work?
There are four components To set up Google Analytics properly.
The organization represents the company. An organization can easily span multiple Google Analytics accounts.
accounts are not optional. at least one account to use Google Analytics. We can assign a property to multiple accounts . Each account can have up to 50 properties.
A property is a website or app. There is a option to use property both separately or together . Each property supports up to 25 data views.
Why should you use Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is one of the most popular tool. It is Google’s free web analytics service that helps businesses to grow . It also helps evaluate and measure how marketing, content and products are performing
There are many reasons to use Google analytics
1. Its free:
It is free Google does not charge any fee. There is no need to pay anything to use this product.
2. Automatic collection of data:
Google Analytics has a feature that reduces the work that is required to put Google Analytics
data into Google Docs, Sites or Spreadsheets.
3. create customization reports:
A custom report is a report that you create. IN Google Analytics.
To create a Custom Report:
1: Sign in to Google Analytics
2: Navigate to your view
3: Click Customization and then select Reports
4. Using process easy with other tools:
Another remarkable feature of Google Analytics is that it can be easily integrated with other tools and platforms.
How to create Google analytics account?
Here are some steps by set process to open Google analytics account
● Search Google analytics on Google search bar www.analytics.google.com open this
website link and visit the website
● Click on start measuring button
● Enter your Gmail account for login
● An account setup form is shown now Fill up the required information
● Enter your account name
● If you want to share your data with Google tick the yes option and then click on next option
● Enter the property details (website name, company name)
● Select the country and set the time zone
● Select the currency and save it
● Click on next button and give all detail your businesses but it is optional
● Click on create button tick the I accept option and click on next button
● Now you account is successfully completed
How to Setting up Google Analytics tracking :
This is a step by step process
● First of all Create an account
● Enter the name and URL and branch of the website you want to track and choose your desired time zone.
● Click on Get Tracking ID option (this code will enable Google Analytics to track activity on your website)
● Add this code .
● Visit your Google Analytics portal and verify that the code is working properly